Tuesday 18 November 2008

On fulfilling two dreams at once

I never thought I'd have a girlfriend in my life. I've always been the outcast, always been alone, hell for most of my life I never had more than a few words of conversation with a girl. I can count the number of hugs I've ever had on one hand. It never bothered me too much, as I used to consider myself asexual, but deep down I think it depressed me, especially when all my friends started hanging out with their girlfriends instead of me. I used to worry I was gay, but that's not the case.

But now it seems things are changing, and there's a girl who I feel very attracted to. We've hit it off, and sure, she's not the most attractive girl, and she may be slightly overweight, but I think she could be the one.

This brings me to another side of my life. I am and have been for years a dedicated member of the Furry Fandom. I've always felt a special bond with animals, and always been more attracted to anthro's than humans. (My first fap was Krystal from Starfox, I was a late bloomer) Now I feel as though I am betraying that part of me. It's a very large part of my life, I attend conventions, actively post in and even moderate multiple Fandom communities, and have my own artwork gallery online. Now I'm not stupid enough to think that I shouldn't go through with having sex with a human, as unfortunately anthro's aren't real, but if this really is going to be my first time, I want it to be how I always hoped it would be. Simply put, I want my girlfriend to wear a fursuit.

The thing is as you've probably picked up on I'm not great at social interaction. I have no idea if she's a furry, or fur-curious, and I don't want to mess this up and embarrass myself. How can I go about subtly suggesting something like this to her? I don't want her to freak out. I'm sure most people would.

I know it's silly, and if she won't do it she's obviously not the girl for me, but I'd really like for two of my dreams to come true together, and I owe it to myself to try to make it happen. Any advice you can give is muchly appreciated.

- Mega Trout
on a forum.

1 comment:

Lyndall-O said...

I don't know bout you but I'm a bit fur-curious.